Friday, August 14, 2009

Hello World! :)

I’ve finally jumped into the world of blogging. Everyone seems to have one… might as well follow-suit :)


I’ve always found writing to be the best way to sort through the disjointed thoughts that swim around in my mind… especially when it comes to my field of work…


The gossip, the scandal, the good, the bad, the ugly, the funny, the psychological motivations and effects of the sex industry fascinate me. I have opinions, personal experiences, and somewhat of a solid base of knowledge… Additionally, it’s a way for you to get a bit of a feel for who I am.


So… Here we go ;)


xo


Jennifer


3 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to celebrate your blog! Have fun and write often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen great idea. I hope everything works out for you. You have an interesting personality it would be nice to hear your thoughts from time to time.

    KD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs are a great way to share your views of what you are seeing and hearing. You are brave to try to do this considering the discretion expected of you. While I like "to watch" and will read this blog as long as you have something to say regularly - I may be a client any time soon!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete