Thursday, March 4, 2010

Guys - please clear your browser history....

Just a bit of a public service announcement.....

I got a call this evening from a girl. She found my site on her family's computer in the browser history.

She asked me if I would reveal my client list, (which I of course would never do for anyone...) because she was worried that her father had seen me.

Boys - please be careful.

I'm pretty-proud of how I handled it - I think I did a good job at calming her down and talking her out of telling her mom what she had found.... I tried to explain that it's highly-possible that he just stumbled across my site by accident and clicked-through out of curiosity. I'm glad she called me since I know if she had called someone else, she could very-well end up traumatized....

She asked me lots of questions - about spas, what happens, what doesn't happen, why men partake, why men look... I tried my best to be honest but played-up the fact that no matter what, her dad loves her mom, that looking doesn't mean doing, and even if he did "do" - he might just have needed a massage..... Some guy owes me big time lol.

As a woman - no matter how liberal-minded, informed, and easy-going I might be... it would still upset me to find evidence of my boyfriend, husband, father, whatever partaking in massage type'o play. For a more naive woman - it would be even more difficult to understand. Mars vs Venus.

After our conversation I think he can rest-assured that he has a very sweet daughter who might've learned something she didn't necessarily want to learn... but she also is a bit more understanding on a topic most women have difficulty comprehending.

I really don't think she wants to cause either of her parents unnecessary stress and pretty-sure she fully-embraced the excuses I suggested to explain what she found.


I've always said - enjoy yourself but respect your significant others enough to erase all evidence of your extra-curricular activities... it just makes it easier for everyone. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss.

be careful xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Very impressed with how you handled the situation. Very poised and thought-out. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a woman, I wouldn't have any problem with my boyfriend seeing you. Actually, I'd be reassured, because men who are in touch with their sexuality are more secure with themselves and they make for reliable husbands.

    Another way to look at it: If he's getting his sexual needs met elsewhere and he's still interested in me, then it just confirms that our relationship is more than just a fuck.

    But I know that many other women don't think like this and I think it's sad, because I think overall it's better if we're all sexually liberated and then focus on our relationships instead.

    By the way, I like your pictures (yes, I'm bi) ;-)

    ReplyDelete