Tuesday, November 3, 2009

... Just an FYI: This is not me

I just found out that there is a lady advertising on Craigslist using the name "Jenn" and co-incidentally has a very-close listed age and location as me.


JENN is back from Bay and Bloor. Come and Relax with a private Massage !!!!!!!! LOOKING for Gentleman and Ladies!!! I only take appointments by computer and at least a day in advance. I am independant and offer a relaxing full body massage and fetish fun. Very Clean/Shower. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
Jenn XO
I'm not sure if I'm jumping to conclusions... If I am then I definitely am going to apologize in advance... It just seems a bit too-coincidental (even the "XO" at the end seems copy-cat to me). I want to make it clear that this is not me.

I do sometimes post on Craigslist, as I have met some very nice gentlemen via that site who don't frequent review boards; it's nice sometimes to meet new people who have no high expectations based on what they might have previously read about me...

I hope I'm mistaken... I genuinely hope someone isn't trying to capitalize on my reputation. (and if she is... I hope she's good and what she does lol)

3 comments:

  1. Too bad it's not you as that other Jenn's location is close to home for me. I would've thought that it was you at first glance. Check if this other Jenn advertised as Jenn prior to this one. Otherwise, it's no coincidence, & you can complain. - JohnFK

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.

    ... well I searched and couldn't find any other posts from her Craigslist ID so for now it's a non-issue I guess... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... clients have mentioned this particular girl several times to me - even when I was last in Markham - this `Jenn` co-incidentally was advertising for Markham too. So weird - maybe it`s an agency and calling whomever is working closest to me Jennifer - hoping to snag a few clients due to confusion? Lol - i dunno but weird....

    ReplyDelete